Proud to Provide Professional In-home Care for El Reno
Home Care services provided by Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK are a way to meet the needs of seniors and other adults whose capacity for self-care is limited because of a chronic illness; injury; physical, cognitive, or mental disability; or other health-related conditions. Our home care services assist people to improve or maintain an optimal level of physical functioning and quality of life.
Home Care Services
We provide care in the home, wherever that may be. Whether you and your family need a short term companionship option or more in depth care, Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK can help you and your loved ones today!
We offer services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security and assistance to your loved one!
We provide home care services including:
- Companionship Services
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Senior Care Services for El Reno
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding on a family. Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK is here to help! Also, ask us about our specialty training for caregivers in coping with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Learn more by calling (405) 605-6064 or
In Our Clients' Own Words
“Right at Home provided a care giver for my wife for two years. They started by sitting with her and providing companionship and help while I worked. They changed the type care provided as my wife's condition needed more daily and body care. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone looking for a companion or a more skilled care giver.” — James, Right at Home Client, El Reno, Oklahoma
“Very caring and helpful staff. Would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone who needs this type of care.” — Curtis, Right at Home Client, El Reno, Oklahoma
Community Events for Seniors and Their Loved Ones
- City of El Reno Events: Every year the City of El Reno hosts events for the young and old, for families and the community, for everyone's enjoyment and enrichment. Activities come in all flavors like Needle Craft, Craft of the Month, Yoga Classes, Open Studio Time, and Woodson Carving to name a few.
- Senior Citizens Center Daily Lunch: Daily lunch is provided at 11:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday by the El Reno Public Schools. Lunches are a donation of $2.50 which help cover the costs. If you are planning for lunch, please call ahead of time before 10:00 a.m. to be included. See the El Reno Senior Citizen Center for changes and updates.
- Senior Citizen Center: Come and join the fun at our El Reno Senior Citizen Center located at 401 S. Grand, here in El Reno. They provide programs, entertainment, and a variety of activities for Mature Adults, 55 and older, who have common interest in fellowship, leisure pursuits, and mutual respect.
- Senior Center Directory: Oklahoma Senior Centers of a variety of programs and services to help senior citizens maintain their independence and vitality and provide a place for seniors to have the opportunity to meet other seniors through social interaction. The various centers' programs include activities, educational classes, counseling and support groups, volunteer opportunities, and wellness programs. Many Senior Centers in Oklahoma also offer meals, help with financial and medical paperwork, transportation to and from the center, shopping trips, outings, and other social services.
- Right at Home in El Reno: We also connect with the community with the Dementia Tour, Senior Fitness Events, Senior Health Expos, Senior Fraud Prevention, Legal Assistance with Wills and POAs, the Parkinson Walk, the Alzheimer’s Walk, Over-50 Senior Living Expos, and the Oklahoma Partnership for Senior Care.
Activities for Families, Seniors, and Caregivers
Lucky Star Casino — Excitement for all ages, operated by the Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes, the Lucky Star Casino opened in the mid-1990s and is in Concho, just north of El Reno on Highway 81. It is one of the more popular gaming centers for metro area residents.
Heritage Express Trolley — Take a tour of El Reno aboard the only rail-based trolley in Oklahoma. Choose one of 48 seats on the Heritage Express Trolley, a fully restored 1924 Brill Motor Car with heated and air-conditioned comfort. Visitors will park and board at Heritage Park, on the grounds of the Canadian County Historical Museum, and travel through the downtown area. Visitors can exit and board again later after enjoying a great meal at one of the unique restaurants or browsing any of El Reno's specialty shops.
Fort Reno — This is a beautiful and peaceful area to walk around and see historical artifacts. The Fort Reno Visitor Center and Museum has a wide display of artifacts, photographs, images of the 1888 Cheyenne and Arapaho Agency, German POW letters, Buffalo Soldiers, Frederic Remington art inspired by his visit, the famous riderless horse Blackjack, historical dress, information about our living history events and much more.
The Canadian County Historical Museum — This historic museum in El Reno is recognized as one of Oklahoma’s outstanding museums. It is on the 98 Meridian, which is an important maker for the state’s territorial days & the Land Run of 1889. The museum is a complex made up of a series of buildings from the old west that have been renovated and are open to visitors.
Resources for Families in El Reno
- El Reno Chamber
- El Reno Senior Citizens Center
- Senior Care Referral Services
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Alzheimer Association
- Mobile Meals Services
- Area Wide Aging Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you provide services in El Reno? Yes, we can provide both CNA and companion care services in your area.
- What is the minimal amount of time we can hire your services for? We can provide a minimum of 1 hour to 24 hours of care!
- Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid payments? No, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid payments. We do work with the VA and accept Long Term Care insurance.
- What kind of payments do you accept? We accept credit cards and ACH payments.
- Can you provide care for loved ones suffering with dementia? Yes, we have caregivers that are trained specifically for dementia care.
- Do you provide overnight or weekend care? Yes, we can provide both CNA and companion care for overnight and weekend care!
- Can we change our care as needed when things change? Yes, we will work with the family to provide a care plan based on the client’s current needs and changing needs!
- Do you have caregivers living in my area? In some areas we do. We try to assign caregivers close to their work for efficiency!
- Can you provide couples care? Yes. we do provide couple’s care.
- Can you help my mother with meals and housework? Yes, we can do lite housekeeping and meal prep.
- Can you help my Mother with her medication reminders? Yes, we can do med reminders and our RN can help with filling med planners.
- My dad is a “fall risk” can you assist him with transfers and showers? Yes, shower & transfer services can be provided this type of service may require a second person.
We Provide Home Care and Senior Care in These Areas:
Oklahoma City, Warr Acres, Bethany, Nichols Hills, Moore, Yukon, Mustang