Proud to Provide Professional In-home Care for Mustang
Home Care services provided by Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK are a way to meet the needs of seniors and other adults whose capacity for self-care is limited because of a chronic illness; injury; physical, cognitive, or mental disability; or other health-related conditions. Our home care services assist people to improve or maintain an optimal level of physical functioning and quality of life.
Home Care Services
We provide care in the home, wherever that may be. Whether you and your family need a short term companionship option or more in depth care, Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK can help you and your loved ones today!
We offer services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security and assistance to your loved one!
We provide home care services including:
- Companionship Services
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Senior Care Services for Mustang
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding on a family. Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK is here to help! Also, ask us about our specialty training for caregivers in coping with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Learn more by calling (405) 605-6064 or
In Our Clients' Own Words
“We've worked with Right at Home for the past one-and-a-half years and we would highly recommend them! They paired Nancy with my Mom and she has been a true gift to our family. My mother passed away and Nancy was one of my first calls, because they had become such good friends.” — Michelle, Right at Home Client, Mustang, Oklahoma
“I have chosen Right At Home for caregiving assistance twice in recent weeks. On both occasions Right At Home promptly assessed our loved one, developed a personal, appropriate plan of care and their caregivers were available that day/night. Each caregiver was professional, competent, and most-importantly, showed genuine care and respect to our loved one. I will not hesitate to call when I need their help again” — Suzanne, Right at Home Client, Mustang, Oklahoma
Community Events for Seniors and Their Loved Ones
- City of Mustang Bingo Events: Bingo Events are the third Thursday starting in May thru December. All proceeds go towards Senior Supporters. Prizes range from $25.00 to $50.00 for BLACKOUT!
- City of Mustang Farmers Market: The Farmers Market is open June thru September. Saturdays 8 a.m. to noon. Wednesday 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Fresh produce from local farmers. Potted plants homemade bath soap and much more.
- City of Mustang Pickle Ball: The Pickle Ball matches are Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. beginning September 23.
- Friends Meeting: The meetings are every month January thru December, on the first Monday of the month. The Friends of the Library help raise funds to purchase materials and equipment for the Mustang Library!
- Wild Horse Opry 55+: Veterans Services holds meetings to advise and aid veterans families to obtain state and federal benefits.
- Senior Center Directory: Oklahoma Senior Centers offer a variety of programs and services to help senior citizens maintain their independence and vitality and provide a place for seniors to have the opportunity to meet other seniors through social interaction. Programs include activities, educational classes, counseling and support groups, volunteer opportunities, and wellness programs. Many Senior Centers in Oklahoma also offer meals, help with financial and medical paperwork, transportation to and from the center, shopping trips, outings, and other social services.
- Right at Home in Mustang: We also connect with the community with the Dementia Tour, Senior Fitness Events, Senior Health Expos, Senior Fraud Prevention, Legal Assistance with Wills and POAs, the Parkinson Walk, the Alzheimer’s Walk, Over-50 Senior Living Expos, and the Oklahoma Partnership for Senior Care.
Activities for Families, Seniors, and Caregivers
Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum — The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum stands as a symbol of strength in the wake of unspeakable violence. Visit the Memorial Museum to experience the brutality of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the tenderness of the response. Share our dream of a world without violence and terrorism. Free parking with Museum admission.
Bricktown Water Taxi — Join us for regularly scheduled, entertaining and historically-themed narrated cruises through the heart of downtown Oklahoma City’s Bricktown entertainment district! We also feature private charters and dinner cruises. Hop aboard!
Agape House Berry Farm — Bring the family out for a fun-filled outdoor experience at Agape House Berry Farm in Mustang, Oklahoma! Grab a bucket and explore the berry patch filling it as you go. The blackberries at Agape House are thornless and mounted on a trellis for easy picking. Kids will love the adventure of picking their own berries and the fun of feasting on the results at a cozy picnic table in the farm's open-air barn. We are "berry" excited to meet you!
Resources for Families in Mustang
- Mustang Senior Citizen Center
- Senior Care Referral Services
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Alzheimer Association
- Mobile Meals Services
- Area Wide Aging Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimal amount of time we can hire your services for? We can provide a minimum of 1 hour to 24 hours of care!
- Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid payments? No, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid payments. We do work with the VA and accept Long Term Care insurance.
- What kind of payments do you accept? We accept credit cards and ACH payments.
- Can you provide care for loved ones suffering with dementia? Yes, we have caregivers that are trained specifically for dementia care.
- Do you provide overnight or weekend care? Yes, we can provide both CNA and companion care for overnight and weekend care!
- Can we change our care as needed when things change? Yes, we will work with the family to provide a care plan based on the client’s current needs and changing needs!
- Do you have caregivers living in my area? In some areas we do. We try to assign caregivers close to their work for efficiency!
- Can you provide couples care? Yes. we do provide couple’s care.
- Can you help my mother with meals and housework? Yes, we can do lite housekeeping and meal prep.
- Can you help my Mother with her medication reminders? Yes, we can do med reminders and our RN can help with filling med planners.
- My dad is a “fall risk” can you assist him with transfers and showers? Yes, shower & transfer services can be provided this type of service may require a second person.
We Provide Home Care and Senior Care in These Areas:
Oklahoma City, Warr Acres, Bethany, Nichols Hills, Moore, Yukon, Mustang