Proud to Provide Professional In-home Care for Yukon
Home Care services provided by Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK are a way to meet the needs of seniors and other adults whose capacity for self-care is limited because of a chronic illness; injury; physical, cognitive, or mental disability; or other health-related conditions. Our home care services assist people to improve or maintain an optimal level of physical functioning and quality of life.
Home Care Services
We provide care in the home, wherever that may be. Whether you and your family need a short term companionship option or more in depth care, Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK can help you and your loved ones today!
We offer services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security and assistance to your loved one!
We provide home care services including:
- Companionship Services
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Senior Care Services for Yukon
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding on a family. Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK is here to help! Also, ask us about our specialty training for caregivers in coping with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Learn more by calling (405) 605-6064 or
In Our Clients' Own Words
“Thanks to Right At Home for helping me take care of my loved one! They did a fantastic job, they were flexible, caring, passionate and did a great job overall! Thank you to the staff of expert care givers for being there when we needed them!” — Pat, Right at Home Client, Yukon, OK
“Right at home took care of my mother, they are great! They took very good care of my mom while she was recovering from surgery! Thanks right at home!” — Sherita, Right at Home Client, Yukon, OK
Community Events for Seniors and Their Loved Ones
- Yukon Senior Games: The Senior Games are an Olympic style event open to adults 50 years of age and older. A wide variety of sporting events, including Archery, Basketball, Bowling, Cornhole, Golf and many more. A creative writing and photography contest will also be held. There will also be a social reception one evening with food, drinks, and entertainment.
- Yukon Event Center: Yukon’s Event Center has the Best Monthly Calendar for senior activities, including sports event, ice cream socials, dance, exercise, yoga, tech training, education and more.
- Oklahoma Senior Center: The Senior Center offer a variety of programs and services to help senior citizens maintain their independence and vitality and provide a place for seniors to have the opportunity to meet other seniors through social interaction. Programs include activities, educational classes, counseling and support groups, volunteer opportunities, and wellness programs. Many Senior Centers in Oklahoma also offer meals, help with financial and medical paperwork, transportation to and from the center, shopping trips, outings, and other social services.
- Right at Home in Yukon: We also connect with the community with the Dementia Tour, Senior Fitness Events, Senior Health Expos, Senior Fraud Prevention, Legal Assistance with Wills and POAs, the Parkinson Walk, the Alzheimer’s Walk, Over-50 Senior Living Expos, and the Oklahoma Partnership for Senior Care.
Activities for Families, Seniors, and Caregivers
Express Clydesdale Ranch — A very relaxing and down-home farm feel, the whole family will love these huge horses and their gentleness. You get to see them up close and personal! It warms the heart knowing that these animals are so huge but so friendly. Experience the well planned “wagon wheel” designed horse barn with beautiful wood crafted stalls and how they utilize the acreage for not only the horses but exotic cattle as well.
Farfalla Wines — This family-owned Yukon-based winery is a calm pause at the end of your hectic day. Step into their Tasting Room to say hello, have a sample and take home a bottle of wine for your own cellar. Whether you are an old pro or a first timer, you will enjoy the insights and welcoming atmosphere.
Yukon Veterans Museum — This fabulous museum offers visitors a peek at the personal side of our armed services.
Chisolm Trail Park — Chisholm Trail Park is one of three beautiful Parks connected to Mulvey's Pond in central Yukon. Enjoy the many light displays during their Annual Christmas in the Park event and is the center of attention for our July 4th Freedom Festival. It boasts two beautiful Gazebos and one large Pavilion nestled around Boot Hill. This park has a multitude of tree-lined walking trails, gorgeous views from Boot Hill, wide open spaces, and plenty of places to sit and relax. Visit Chisholm Trail Park to take a step back into nature.
Yukon’s Best Railroad Museum — This museum is named after the former Yukon's Best flour mill directly across the street. Eye-catching reminders of important parts of Yukon's history can be found at Yukon's Best Railroad Museum. The Rock Island Railroad, rail service in Oklahoma, a booming grain milling industry and Route 66 are remembered there. The museum began modestly with a single refurbished caboose and boxcar with a few items inside, perched on a length of rail next to working tracks on the east edge of town. Originally a project of the city's 1991 centennial celebration, Yukon's Best Railroad Museum has since expanded inside and out.
Oklahoma Czech Festival – Yukon — The first weekend in October marks the Oklahoma Czech Festival, a Yukon tradition celebrating the town’s rich Czech heritage. Festivities begin Friday evening with a carnival in downtown Yukon. The day-long festival officially kicks off Saturday at 8 a.m. Thousands line Main Street from Garth Brooks Boulevard to 3rd Street for one of Oklahoma’s largest parades beginning at 10 a.m.
Resources for Families in Yukon
- Dale Robertson Senior Center
- Yukon Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Care Referral Services
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Alzheimer Association
- Mobile Meals
- Area Wide Aging Services
- Mabel C. Fry Public Library
- Compassionate Hands Transportation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimal amount of time we can hire your services for? We can provide a minimum of 1 hour to 24 hours of care!
- Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid payments? No, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid payments. We do work with the VA and accept Long Term Care insurance.
- What kind of payments do you accept? We accept credit cards and ACH payments.
- Can you provide care for loved ones suffering with dementia? Yes, we have caregivers that are trained specifically for dementia care.
- Do you provide overnight or weekend care? Yes, we can provide both CNA and companion care for overnight and weekend care!
- Can we change our care as needed when things change? Yes, we will work with the family to provide a care plan based on the client’s current needs and changing needs!
- Do you have caregivers living in my area? In some areas we do. We try to assign caregivers close to their work for efficiency!
- Can you provide couples care? Yes. we do provide couple’s care.
- Can you help my mother with meals and housework? Yes, we can do lite housekeeping and meal prep.
- Can you help my Mother with her medication reminders? Yes, we can do med reminders and our RN can help with filling med planners.
- My dad is a “fall risk” can you assist him with transfers and showers? Yes, shower & transfer services can be provided this type of service may require a second person.
We Provide Home Care and Senior Care in These Areas:
Oklahoma City, Warr Acres, Bethany, Nichols Hills, Moore, Yukon, Mustang