Make a Difference in the Lives of Others. Be a Caregiver.
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our Mission is Simple
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
"I absolutely love this company. I am super grateful to work here. These people truly care for their employees, as well as their clients and families. I am very happy to be a part of all they do!"
— Caregiver Kinzi
"I have worked for RAH for a year. I love working with the clients. The management staff is excellent and are really accommodating with working with the employee’s schedules. Very flexible."
— Caregiver Lesley
"They consider personality and my clients have been great for me. They communicate the hours and client needs. They are friendly and understanding if something happens."
— Caregiver Lori
We Offer Premier Benefits to Our Valued Employees
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Aflac Insurance Opportunity
- Performance and skill-Based Pay Increases
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Between Shifts
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid On-Call Opportunities (evenings & weekends)
- Short-Shift Premiums
- Shift Cancellation Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- No Hassle Shift Reporting by Phone
- Online Schedule Accessible 24/7
- Transportation for Caregivers
- Learn-to-Earn Program & Student Intern Programs
- Paid Monthly Training
- Weekly Orientations
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Opportunities for Employee Advancement
- Special Skills Training (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, CPR, and more)
- Ongoing Education (CEU courses, Right at Home University, Educational Lectures, Conventions, and more)
- On the Job and Case-Specific Training
- Nurse Supervision
- Shift Reminders
- A Company Culture Based on Respect
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- Caregiver Appreciation Programs
- Caregiver of the Year Awards & Bonuses
- Employee of the Month Awards & Gifts
- Employee of the Week Awards & Gifts
- Office, Website, Facebook, & Newsletter Recognition
- CNA Week, Caregiver, Week & Holiday Gifts
- Opportunities to Socialize with Peers
- Family Day/holiday Party Gatherings Yearly
- High Level of Years of Service
- We're just Awesome!!!
Work with a Team That Values You!
Right at Home Oklahoma City's mission is to simply make each day better. Doing the very best we can for others makes a difference. Being present, listening, understanding, learning, helping, working, advocating, and celebrating are at the core of who we are. This is what we offer our clients, their friends and families, our care team and employees, and our community at large. Navigating life always requires hopeful determination. The uncertainty of senior care can be sad and stressful; add COVID-19 and quarantine and it seems impossible. But it isn’t! We choose to focus on turning the obstacles of aging into opportunities to share compassion and kindness, while providing skillful care.
Right at Home's caregiving professionals are the heart and soul of what we do — truly ambassadors of Right at Home and deserving our respect. We know each employee has the responsibility of juggling work, family time, and life; yet day after day they are present for our clients. Our team is dedicated, smart, and dependable. Our clients know they can count on our caregivers and employees to do the little things that build relationships of trust, respect and joy.
Caregivers Come from All Walks of Life, All Kinds of Jobs
If you have a passion for helping others and to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person's life. No matter what industry you're in or job you do, we have an opportunity for you to work as a caregiver and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities.
At Right at Home, you can have a job with purpose by taking care of those most in need. Plus, working with our office is a job you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know you are essential, and we can offer you flexibility to meet your needs.
We Invest in Each Team Member's Growth
Right at Home Oklahoma City is committed to every employee's professional growth through training, education courses, and continuing education. Personal and professional growth builds confidence, improves care and service, and refreshes the mind. Even more, it energizes leaders to be the best they can be.
We offer four to five courses every trimester with extra training as needed. Dementia, first aid, and communications are always included. Day to day, we always train staff specific to any new client's needs and when a client's care plan changes. You will never be 'blindsided' working on our team.
We pay for all in-services through Right at Home University. Your successful completion is recognized with plaque with trainer/training signatures, announcements in our newsletter, social media, and website, and a celebration of newly certified caregivers.
To Us, You're More Than Just an Employee
With Right at Home you're more than just a 'number' when working on our team. We recognize you as a person, not just an employee. We offer a number of resources specifically designed to help in your everyday life and as part of our caregiver team.
- Continuing Education to meet your need to grow individually.
- 24/7 caregiver support for times when you just need to get feedback and help.
- Weekly and Monthly Wellness Check-Ins to ensure you are feeling your best.
- Mentoring and a 'Buddy System' so you have peers who can help you with questions and support.
- Emotional Support Resources for times when your emotional reserves are low.
- Caregiver Advisory Council to open doors to feedback, praise, and constructive criticism.
Join An Award-Winning Company
"We are so honored to receive the Caring Super Star recognition from Caring.com this year. 'Super Stars' are offices that have been recognized for 3 years or more. Caring.com and this award recognizes our efforts to do good work each and every day in an effort to fulfill Right at Home’s mission. We’re thankful for every member of our care team. It’s their dedication to compassionate, quality care that makes a real difference in our community. We truly appreciate our clients and their families. Having the opportunity to build relationships with them and be of service is why we are in business!" — Owners Greg & Crystal Self
Providing Custom, Personal Home Care and Senior Care Services In:
Oklahoma City, Warr Acres, Bethany, Nichols Hills, Moore, Yukon, Mustang