Caregiver / #BeEssential
You Can Be Essential Caring for People in Need!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now! Right at Home caregivers are recognized as the core of our business. We commit to support and add value to their skills and profession. We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Our caregivers provide hands-on personal care that builds trust, insures health, safety and encourages a positive environment for the client. Our caregivers work with the Right at Home nurse, the client, and the client’s family to create and monitor the plan of care. Excellent nursing skills, professional character, and the ability to communicate effectively are required.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset
- You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type, and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
RIGHT AT HOME, an award winning and very busy in-home care assistance company serving clients in North OKC & South OKC, Yukon, Mustang, and Piedmont Oklahoma.
- Competitive Pay
- Gratifying work
- Supportive care team
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Recognition program
- Fun staff
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living. Including, but are not limited to:
- Personal care
- Ambulation and transfers
- Meal preparation
- Team communication
- Check vital signs and monitoring for change of condition Light housekeeping
- Incontinence care
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Certified Nurse Aid
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Empathy & Compassion for others
- Dependability and capability
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Dependable transportation Current CPR Certificate is recommended
- Salary — $10 to $15 an hour
- Job Type — Part-time
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.