Right at Home care team members truly make a difference in the lives of others. A Registered Nurse in the home care setting is responsible for assessing the care needs of the client and working with the client, care team, and family to develop and manage the care plan. The registered nurse also brings their knowledge and experience to the business to guide and monitor policies, procedures, regulations, and professional standards. Right at Home's registered nurse is a valuable resource to the company, it’s caregivers, clients, and the community. RIGHT AT HOME, an award winning and very busy in-home care assistance company serving clients in Oklahoma City, Yukon & Moore, Piedmont Oklahoma.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
- You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type, and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- Competitive Pay
- Gratifying work
- Supportive care team
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Recognition program
- Fun staff
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living. Including, but are not limited to:
- Personal care
- Ambulation and transfers
- Meal preparation
- Team communication
- Check vital signs and monitoring for change of condition
- Light housekeeping Incontinence care
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Empathy & Compassion for others
- Dependability and capability
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Salary — $25 to $40 an hour
- Job Type — Part-time
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.