Caregiver (Seal Beach, CA)
Right at Home, North West Orange County/ South East Los Angeles County is an in-home care agency we provide both experienced and loving caregivers to assist our elderly and disabled adults. We help our clients continue their independence and stay in their home.
Our office serves the following cities- Artesia, Buena Park, Cypress, Downey, Hawaiian Gardens, Lakewood, La Mirada, La Palma, Norwalk, Sante Fe Springs, Whittier, Pico Rivera, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Signal Hill, Anaheim and other surrounding cities.
- A culture of compassion and inspiration with colleagues who work with love focused on enhancing the lives of our clients.
- Flexible Hours
- 401K Savings Plan - Eligible after one year
- Cash Bonuses for Client and Caregiver Referrals
- Paid Time Off (vacation days, sick days)
- Competitive Caregiver Pay
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and disability insurance
- Catastrophic insurance
- Personal Wellness program
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Caregivers are matched for availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Build a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team-oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions and dietary guidelines
- Attend outings and events
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Desire to assist seniors in their homes.
- Basic physical abilities, such as bending, stooping, kneeling and reaching to assist the clients as needed.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English. Fluent in other languages is a plus.
- Pass a drug test and Department of Justice background check.
- Have a recent TB test and/or Chest X-Ray.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.