Home Health Aid (Cypress, CA)
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes. This position has more qualifications than the Personal Care Assistant/Nurse Assistant.
- A culture of compassion and inspiration with colleagues who work with love focused on enhancing the lives of our clients.
- Flexible Hours
- 401K Savings Plan - Eligible after one year
- Cash Bonuses for Client and Caregiver Referrals
- Paid Time Off (vacation days, sick days)
- Competitive Pay - Above Minimum wage
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and disability insurance
- Catastrophic insurance
- Personal Wellness program
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Caregivers are matched for availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Build a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Attend outings and events
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Desire to assist seniors in their homes.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.