A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- A culture of compassion and inspiration with colleagues who work with love focused on enhancing the lives of our clients.
- Flexible Hours
- 401K Savings Plan - Eligible after one year
- Monetary Bonuses for Client and Caregiver Referrals
- Paid Time Off (vacation days, sick days)
- Competitive Pay - Above Minimum wage
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and disability insurance
- Catastrophic insurance
- Personal Wellness Insurance
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Caregivers are matched for availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Build a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (bathing and toileting)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Attend outings and events
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Desire to assist seniors in their homes.