Caregiver - $400 hiring bonus ** | Northwest Phoenix
We have caregiver positions available in North Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, Northwest Phoenix, Central Phoenix and New River.
Do you have a passion for helping the elderly?
We offer a $400.00 bonus upon the completion of 800 hours of service! A performance review will be done upon completing 800 hours of service and you will be eligible for a raise.
The caregiver/homemaker provides a safe and clean environment. They perform various housekeeping tasks, some personal care, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Provides assistance with transfers, bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, and oral hygiene as necessary.
$11.00 per hour
- Weekly Paid-Direct Deposit
- $400 Bonus after first 800 hours
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- On-going training - paid
- Incentive Pay (bonus, employee of the month, etc)
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Must have interest in helping others
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Clear Tuberculosis Test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Dementia experience preferred