Caregiver - $200 hiring bonus **
We currently have caregiver positions available in Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, and New River.
The Caregiver provides for the maintenance of safe and clean environment. They perform various housekeeping tasks, some personal care, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Clear Tuberculosis Test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive Pay
** We offer a $200.00 signing bonus upon the completion of 400 hours of service! A performance review will be done upon completing 400 hours of service and you will be eligible for a raise.