Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $200 Bonus**
We are currently hiring for open positions in Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, and New River.
A CNA will provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. The care they provide will be for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Meal Preparation
- Homemaker activties
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the use of devices for aid to daily living (cane, walker, wheelchair, or lift device)
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Application of an external catheter
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR and First Aid certificate is required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires basic care training.
- CNA license
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Ongoing education
- Incentive pay for referrals
- Paid training
- Direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement (in some cases)
**We offer a $200.00 signing bonus upon the completion of 400 hours of service! A performance review will be done upon completing 400 hours of service and you will be eligible for a raise.