Now Hiring All Shifts! (Sign-On Bonus)
Another proud moment for Right At Home. Once again, the region’s largest news publication, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has voted us Top Workplace Award Winner. This marks the third time in 4 years Right At Home has received this special award.
“I am very proud of our entire staff”, said owner James Duchak. “This award is reflective of the dedication of our staff to offering excellent service to our clients. I invite anyone who enjoys caring for individuals in need to apply; we may have a job for you."
What We're Hiring For
Right at Home is hiring Caregivers and HHA's to fill open positions in the Northwest Pittsburgh Area. We are hiring for all shifts (day, night, weekday and weekends), offer short commute times, have immediate starts available and are offering a sign-on bonus.
Why Caregivers Want to Work For Us
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Higher Weekend Pay
- Weekly Paycheck
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance and Long Term Insurance
- Free CPR and First Aid Training
- Flexible schedules
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Paid classroom ongoing education and on the job training program
- Competitive wages available with experience
- Referral Bonus
- Opportunities for continuing education through Right at Home University
- Caring office staff
- Monthly company events/parties
- Growth opportunities within an exciting and fast growing company
Hiring Areas: Beaver Falls, Bessemer, Big Beaver, Bradford Woods, Bakerstown, Cranberry, Darlington, Edinburg, Ellwood City, Enon Valley, Etna, Evans City, Farrell, Fernway, Fombell, Fox Chapel, Gibsonia, Glenshaw, Harmony, Hermitage, Homewood, Koppel, Mars, McCaslin, Millvale, McCandless/Franklin Park, New Beaver, New Brighton, New Castle, New Galilee, North Sewickley, New Wilmington, Oakland, Oakwood, O'Hara Township, Pulaski, Ross Township, Sharon, Union Valley, Wampum, Warrendale, West Mayfield, West Middlesex, Zelienople, Wexford