CNA/HHA or Direct Care Worker
Currently seeking multiple qualified Caregivers HHA/CNA to fill openings for all shifts throughout the Northwest Pittsburgh area, Beaver, Butler, Lawrence and Mercer Counties. The ideal candidate will be compassionate with a strong work ethic and reliable.
Responsibilities of the CNA/HHA or Direct Care Worker
- Accompany clients on errands, doctor's’ appointments and other social activities.
- Provide light housekeeping, prepare meals, safety monitoring and medication reminders.
- Assist with patient activities.
- Aid with transferring patients and assist with ambulation.
- Assist patients with bathing, personal hygiene and grooming.
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry.
Requirements of the CNA/HHA or Direct Care Worker
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver's License
- Must meet background requirements - local and federal
Benefits of the CNA/HHA or Direct Care Worker
- Competitive wages available with experience, Weekly pay, Direct Deposit, Referral Bonus
- Will provide CPR and First Aid Training
- Flexible schedules
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Paid classroom and on the job training program
- Health, Long/Short Term Disability Programs and PTO time, 401K
- Professional office staff, Growth opportunities within an exciting and fast-growing company