ASK ABOUT OUR HIRING BONUS!
Pay Range: $11-15/hr
A CNA/Caregiver provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Location of Work
Here is a list of the cities our office serves. We find it best if you live within 10 miles of one of these cities:
Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Carpentersville, Cary, Crystal Lake, Des Plaines, East/West Dundee, Fox River Grove, Gilberts, Harwood Heights, Hoffman Estates,Ingleside, Johnsburg, Lake in the Hills, Lake Zurich, McHenry, Mount Prospect, Norridge, Niles, Palatine, Park Ridge, Prospect Heights, Richmond, Rolling Meadows, Rosemont, Schaumburg, Wonder Lake.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.