ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
Look no further.
- Do you want a predictable paycheck while doing something meaningful for others?
- Would you like to have bosses that you can trust and colleagues that you enjoy working with?
- Do you want flexibility in your working schedule with reliability in your pay and benefits?
- Do you want to be supported with TLC while you provide TLC to others?
- Are you compassionate, reliable, with solid professional references and reliable transportation, and able and willing to work at least 20 hrs per week?
If so, we might be able to offer you a unique place on our team.
We are Right at Home Northwest.
We have earned a reputation for delivering quality care with compassionate and reliable caregivers. We pride ourselves for hiring the right people to do the right things, the right way, and for the right reasons. If you have the right stuff we would like to invite you to join our mission to improve the quality of life of those we serve.
Right at Home Northwest has been consistently recognized as an employer of choice and a preferred provider for personalized in-home care services.
- We are a COVID-wise employer committed to the safety of our workforce and our clients.
- We have several exclusive employee-support programs such as: Right Start Onboarding, Guaranteed Hours Program, Paycheck Protection Program, Quarterly Reliability Rewards, 5-Star Caregiver Recognition, Right Care Team Support.
Right at Home Northwest proudly embraces diversity in our community and treats all of our clients, their families, their caregivers, and our employees with dignity and respect.
Of course, we also offer competitive pay and benefits too, including paid health insurance, PTO, matching retirement plan, paid CEU training, etc.
Forget the rest, come join the best!
Call us for more information and details at 360.392.3934 or apply online today.Apply Today
30 Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home Northwest
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills with a target to achieve a “Living Wage”
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Shift Cancelation pay
- Paid on-call opportunities (evenings and weekends)
- Flexi-shifts that are predictable
- Cash Advances based on hours worked
- Direct Deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Free WA State-approved CEUs
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to special Health and Dental Insurance
- Matching IRA contributions up to 3% of wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Family Leave Pay
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Reliability Reward
- 5-Star Caregiver Awards
- Super Star Awards
- Above & Beyond Award
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Spot Awards - RAH RAH Bucks