A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
The key criteria for success as a Lead Caregiver are reliability, responsiveness and versatility. They should be comfortable stepping into a client's home without an introduction, assessing the plan of care, and understanding intuitively what the clients needs will be. Lead Caregivers must be available on weekends and evenings, if necessary.
30 Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home Northwest
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills with a target to achieve a “Living Wage”
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Shift Cancelation pay
- Paid on-call opportunities (evenings and weekends)
- Flexi-shifts that are predictable
- Cash Advances based on hours worked
- Direct Deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Free WA State-approved CEUs
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to special Health and Dental Insurance
- Matching IRA contributions up to 3% of wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Family Leave Pay
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Reliability Reward
- 5-Star Caregiver Awards
- Super Star Awards
- Above & Beyond Award
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Spot Awards - RAH RAH Bucks
In addition to responding to shifts as they arise on call, the lead caregiver will be given some regularly scheduled hours during the week in the regional head office in Bellingham as part of the Care Support Team.
Must be an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Care Aide with no work restrictions and with excellent references. Prefer someone who can be nurse delegated. Reliable transportation a must. Applicants with multiple obligations and/or commitments (professional and/or personal) will not be considered. Although this is a position with guaranteed hours per week the service delivery times are variable, requiring maximum flexibility in scheduling and availability.
Apply for a Personal Care Assistant position online and call us at 360.392.3934 to let us know that you are interested in the Lead Caregiver position.