Right at Home
According to the National Council on Aging, senior transportation is a critical support component for older adults, allowing them to maintain their independence and quality of life. Access to safe and reliable transportation enables seniors to connect to community services, visit with family and friends, and avoid social isolation. From medical appointments to salon sessions to time spent with grandchildren, staying engaged in life is what’s important. And Right at Home can be there every step of the way. With assistance needed for:
- Transportation when a family caregiver isn’t available.
- Continued involvement with the clubs and hobbies seniors love.
- Appointments for medical that may be required.
- Independence and continued confidence in everyday activities.
- Rides and safety supervision to avoid hazards and potential fall risks.
*These services are offered on an ongoing basis subject to a three-hour minimum per use and are not available for one-off transportation needs