Now Hiring Caregivers
We hire compassionate and caring individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those they serve.
BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
WE SAY 'YES' TO VETS
Right at Home Northwest (Oak Harbor, Mount Vernon) is proud to support a statewide campaign to hire veterans in partnership with the Washington Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Commerce, Washington State Military Transition Council, Washington State Employment Security Department, Washington State Society of Human Resource Managers, and local chambers of commerce across the state. Are you a veteran interested in employment in the field of home care? If so, see our job listings and apply now!
HEAR FROM RIGHT AT HOME CAREGIVERS & CLIENTS
We want caring and compassionate caregivers who want to make a difference in the life of a senior and/or an adult with disabilities.
“My Mom received the right care from Right at Home. Her caregiver, Barb, was just excellent and became a part of our family. She took Mom shopping, on errands, and just kept her company. Barb really added life to my Mom’s years. Thanks, Right at Home!”
- Patricia, Right at Home Client
WHY IS THIS JOB RIGHT?
YOU want to work for a company that:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence
View Our Openings