Caregiver/HHA Shelby Township, Michigan
- $14 per hour to $17.50 per hour!*
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- On-demand Covid-19 testing
- Free TB Tests
- Weekly direct deposit paycheck with “Same Day Pay” option
- Annual Reviews
- $.50 per hour attendance “kicker” reward after 90 days
- Paid Time Off Benefit
- Health Insurance Program
- Recognition & Rewards Program
- PAID- online training and development
- Employee referral bonuses
- Holiday pay at 1.5X
- Proven interest in caring for others, especially seniors
- Reliable transportation
- Good references
- High School Diploma or GED
- Loves Animals
Join the Right Care Team!
CNA, HHA, Caring, Caregiving, Reliable, Personal Care Aides, Compassion, Detail-oriented, Friendly
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.