Caregiver Team Member (Detroit Metro)
We are Right at Home and we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- 24/7 call support from RAH support Team
- Weekly paycheck - Direct Deposit
- Reviews for raises twice per year
- Paid Time Off program up to 5 days per year
- 401K available
- Disability Insurance available
- Health Insurance Program
- Recognition & Rewards Program
- PAID - online training and development
- Employee referral bonuses
- Overtime and Holidays paid at time and a half
- 2 years healthcare experience with seniors
- Availability every other weekend
- Reliable transportation
- Good references from previous employment
- High School Diploma
Our Interviews are can be done virtually
Call us today at 248-733-3119 to set up an interview or you can submit your resume here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.