Right at Home is an International Homecare Agency with over 500 offices throughout 9 countries and an AARP recommended Employer. As a Companion Caregiver, you will perform household chores, laundry, running errands, social interaction as well as homemaking tasks, providing local transportation and companionship to our elderly clients in their homes.
Companion Caregiver Requirements*:
- Willingness to become a CHHHA
- The desire to help others and make a difference
- A valid drivers' license and automobile
- Provide 2 forms of ID
- Previous home care experience not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Right at Home of Ocean and South Monmouth Counties is actively looking for compassionate companion caregivers that are willing to take the class to become a Certified Homemaker Home Health Aide (CHHHA).
Become a CHHHA in 30 days! We offer:
- Flexible online course: You can take the class at any time of day!
- Classes every month: Sign up for any upcoming class
- One-time credit: If you do not complete the class by the end of the month, you get one free credit for an upcoming class
- Online support: RN supervisor to guide you through the class and answer any questions
- Promise of employment provided: Work for Right at Home before and after you become certified
- Easy application promise: Right at Home will help you from the beginning to end with your license application
- Affordable: Class is only $199 for employees, payment plans are available.
Get Started Now!
* At this time Right at Home is only accepting applications from candidates that want to become certified.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.25 to $13.50 per hour