In Home Companion | Colchester, CT
Right at Home is looking for multiple caregivers to fill clients needs in several locations throughout the Old Saybrook, Clinton, Killingworth, East Haddam, Colchester, and the East Hampton area.
- Personal services (Including but not limited to: Bed baths, help using restroom / getting in and out of the shower, AM and PM care, etc.)
- Performs various homemaking activities as defined in the Client Home Record such as (not an inclusive list): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, and doing laundry.
- Driving to appointments and groceries
- Reminding Forgetful Clients
- Medication Reminders
- Homemaker and Companion tasks
- High School graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Experience as a Caregiver in the home or a facility
- CPR Certification is recommended
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured motor vehicle.
+++ Why you should work for Right at Home +++
- Top Paying In-Home Senior Service Agency
- Paid orientations
- Paid Client Meet and Greet sessions (as needed)
- Bonuses available for Stellar Performance
- Flexibility - Work as many hours as you want
- Right at Home University - Superior ongoing support opportunities to develop your career
- Recognition and Awards - We reward you for doing a great job
- Right at Home will personally introduce Companions to the client before the first shift
- We offer 24-hour support to help you whenever needed
- The Right Approach - We are the Right People, doing the Right Things, the Right Way, for the Right Reason!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: