Location: Mystic, CT
A companion/homemaker performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for the client in their home or place of residence. They maintain a safe and clean environment.
Why you should work for Right at Home Old Saybrook
- Flexibility - Work as many hours as you want
- Right at Home University - Superior training opportunities to develop your career
- Recognition and Awards - We reward you for doing a great job
- Right at Home will try to match you with clients in your town
- Top Paying Home Care Agency
- Bonuses available for Stellar Performance
- We offer 24-hour support to help you whenever needed
- The Right Care Approach - We are the Right People, doing the Right Things, the Right Way, for the Right Reason!
- Performs various homemaking activities as defined in the Client Home Record such as (not an inclusive list): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, and doing laundry.
- Will prepare meals and snacks according to the client/family instructions. May perform grocery shopping.
- Companionship for the client to include accompanying on walks, social activities, help with hobbies, or other recreational activities as defined in the Client Home Record.
- The companion/homemaker must provide written documentation of all services provided.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured motor vehicle or access to adequate transportation.
- Primarily works in the client’s place of residence.
- Travel is required.
- Shift time and days will vary with client needs.