Right at Home is currently hiring qualified, dependable Certified Nursing Assistants who want to make a difference in people's lives. We offer flexible hours, weekly pay, monthly appreciation / incentive programs and a fun work environment! Whether you want a part-time opportunity or a full-time career, Right at Home might be just what you're looking for!
To be considered for this job opportunity, please contact Stacey Bock with Right at Home at 402-697-7536 or complete our online application and we'll be in touch with you soon!
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended but not required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
- Right at Home offers its clients Certified Medication Aides in the home
- Right at Home's Director of Clinical Care offers employees the training and testing necessary to work as Med Aide.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Medication Aide course is recommended but not required
- Med Aide certification through Right at Home's program is not transferrable to another agency or facility.
- Must have successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course- you must be a CNA to qualify for Right at Home's Med Aide program
- Must work as a CNA with Right at Home a minimum of 15 hours per week to qualify for Right at Home's Med Aide program