Do you feel you have always made great connections and love engaging with seniors? Seeking a dependable, caring individual that enjoys improving the quality of life in the lives of seniors and the disabled in the Chicagoland south suburban community. Make a difference in someone’s life every day! Initial and annual training available.
Be part of a team that cares for their clients and caregivers as well! Voted by our caregivers - Employer of Choice 2016 and 2017! Supported by a strong office team that sets you up for success with our clients and gives recognition for superior customer service.
A Homemaker/Companion caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Provides supervision for safety for all activities of daily living, for example bathing, dressing, transfers, ambulation.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
- Provide superior customer service to our clients and exhibit exceptional work ethic.