Do you feel you have always made great connections and love engaging with seniors? Would you love to watch your client flourish in the place they call home because of YOUR one on one care? Right at Home of Orland Park is seeking a dependable, caring individual that enjoys improving the quality of life in the lives of seniors and the disabled in Chicagoland south suburban communities. Make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Be part of a team that cares for their clients and caregivers as well! Voted by our caregivers - Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018! Supported by a strong office team and field supervisor that sets you up for success with our clients and gives recognition for superior customer service. Your success is our success! Competitive wages, initial and annual training available, accrued sick leave, annual employee party, ongoing recognition for a job well done. We work around your established work schedule to achieve a consistent and happy match between you and your client.
A Homemaker/Companion provides various personal care and homemaker services according to your skill level and in accordance with a customized plan of care for each client. Provides for the personal and homemaker needs in comfort of client’s home
Seeking Caregivers in the Following Locations
Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Frankfort, and New Lenox
Benefits and Employee Recognition
- Flexible Schedules
- Owner Involvement and Availability
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Accrued Sick Leave
- O/T and Holiday Pay
- Annual Employee Party
- After Hours Office Coordinator Available
- Caregiver Referral Program
Initial Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
At Right at Home we make sure you have the knowledge and training to be successful. We have a RAH representative meet you at the new clients home to go over instruction and review of the care plan. In addition to initial orientation other training topics may include:
- Personal Safety
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Use of Assistive Devices
- Dressing and Grooming
- Reporting and Documenting in clear Care
- Provides companionship for the client, accompanying them to an appointment, on a walk, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Light housekeeping- vacuuming, dusting sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides supervision of safety for all activities of daily living, for example, bathing, dressing transfers, and ambulation.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients exhibit exceptional work ethic.