Weekend - CNA / Home Health Aide / Personal Caregiver (Orland Park | Frankfort | New Lenox)
Join South Suburban Chicagoland's Best Care Team
Do you have heart and compassion for others and feel you make great connections with others? Would you love to watch your client flourish in the place they call home because of your one on one care? Right at Home of Orland Park is seeking dependable, compassionate, and empathetic individuals that enjoy improving the quality of life in the lives of seniors and the disabled in Chicagoland’s south suburban communities.
Location: Orland Park, Frankfort, New Lenox
A CNA / Home Health Aide / Personal Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, safety supervision and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Benefits and Employee Recognition
- Flexible Schedules
- Owner Involvement and Availability
- Competitive Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Training
- Accrued Sick Leave
- O/T and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Employee Party
- After Hours Office Coordinator Available
- Caregiver Referral Program
Initial Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
At Right at Home we make sure you have the knowledge and training to be successful. We have a RAH representative meet you at the new clients home to go over instruction and review of the care plan. In addition to initial orientation other training topics may include:
- Personal Safety
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Use of Assistive Devices
- Dressing and Grooming
- Reporting and Documenting in clear Care
- Provides companionship for the client, accompanying them to an appointment, on a walk, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Light housekeeping- vacuuming, dusting sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides supervision of safety for all activities of daily living, for example, bathing, dressing transfers, and ambulation.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients exhibit exceptional work ethic.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.