A Career That Makes a Difference
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference!
Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
An Inspiring Mission
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through you!
Stories from In Home Caregivers and Clients
We want caring and compassionate caregivers who want to make a difference in the life of a senior and/or an adult with disabilities.
“My Mom received the right care from Right at Home. Her caregiver, Barb, was just excellent and became a part of our family. She took Mom shopping, on errands, and just kept her company. Barb really added life to my Mom’s years. Thanks, Right at Home!”
- Patricia, Right at Home Client
Why Is This Job Right?
YOU want to work for a company that:
- Invests in ongoing training through various activities such as:
- Hands on skilled training with our RN in our office
- On site shadowing of an experienced caregiver for new caregivers and for more challenging specialized cases
- Mentor programs
- Being part of the Right at Home Team means you are an employee of the company.
- You are licensed and bonded thru Right at Home.
- You are covered under our insurances and we take full responsibility for payroll taxes.
- We encourage a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude.
- If a case gets challenging, we will find a way to make it work for all!
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- You get to choose your availability around your family life, other employments etc.
- Oﬀers competitive pay and benefits
- holiday pay, overtime pay, weekly payroll, direct deposit, bonuses, and caregiver referral programs.
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Rewards experience and loyalty through various caregiver award programs
- Makes growth opportunities available
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence
Right at Home Orlando, FL is looking to grow our care team in:
Orlando, Azalea Park, Baldwin Park, Bay Hill, Casselberry College Park Conway, Delaney, Downtown Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Gotha, Holden Heights, Hunter's Creek, Isleworth, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Eola, Lee Vista, Metro West, Oakland, Ocoee, Oviedo, Red Bug Lake Park, Sanford, Semoran, Slavia, SoDo Belle Isle, Thornton Park, Tuscawilla, University of Central Florida, Ventura, Walt Disney Resort Area, Waterford Lakes, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Springs