Building a Senior Support Network in Central Florida
The best care at home for special conditions is provided when families, clients, caregivers and organizations of many kinds can work together to address the everyday challenges of helping home care clients enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Here are some of the many Florida organizations serving seniors and people with disabilities that Right at Home Orlando finds helpful in the local area.
- Alzheimer’s Association of Central Florida
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center
- Florida Council on Aging
- Osceola Council on Aging
- Aging Life Care Association
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Elder Helplines
- Center for Independent Living in Central Florida
- Florida Hospices