Building a Senior Support Network in Central Florida
The best care at home for special conditions is provided when families, clients, caregivers and organizations of many kinds can work together to address the everyday challenges of helping home care clients enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Here are some of the many Florida organizations serving seniors and people with disabilities that Right at Home Orlando finds helpful in the local area.
- Alzheimer’s Association of Central Florida
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center
- Florida Council on Aging
- Osceola Council on Aging
- Aging Life Care Association
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Elder Helplines
- Center for Independent Living in Central Florida
- Florida Hospices
- The goal of Burgos & Brein to families is to put a plan in place to pay for care. They do that by determining if they are eligible for any government programs such as Aid and Attendance for Veterans and Surviving Spouses and Medicaid, that can help subside their income, preserve their estate and provide for their well-being.
- Seni is new to the Florida market and their briefs and underwear are 100% breathable so skin breakdowns are minimized. The Seni brand is a premium line of incontinence products that falls under the TZMO group umbrella. With their experience and modern production technologies they deliver the products of the highest quality.
- Brent, owner of Elder Move Care, is a 30 year veteran of management and agency ownership in the moving and storage industry.He started Elder Move Helper in 2017 to help seniors with the challenging process of Downsizing, Sorting, Packing, Estate liquidation and Moving. Brent has always had a heart for Seniors and Enjoy getting them moved into a new community and resettled.
- Precision Wellness Senior Advocacy can assist you or your loved one, including Needs Assessment, Direction with Care Plan and Care Plan Management, Senior Relocation and Placement in Independent, Assisted Living or Memory Care Communities, Direction with Financial and Medical Care Planning, Guidance with Veterans and Medicaid Benefits, Assistance with End of Life Planning and Arrangements, Discharge Planning, Long Distance Planning.
- Premier Senior Consultants is a no-cost referral service where each trained adviser assists their clients in exploring senior living options that will best meet the senior's needs and preferences. We currently serve all of Central Florida with over 200+ senior living partnerships.
- BrainFlex® Wellness Club offers a proactive approach to healthy living, with a focus on strengthening both the brain and the body. Their program is designed for seniors interested in a proactive approach to brain heath in order to maintain or improve their quality of life, as well as those who may already have a diagnosis, such as dementia, but want to do all they can to slow cognitive decline. The Club is a place where seniors can gather together and participate in various brain training activities, (with a focus on life-long learning), participate in interactive nutrition education, age appropriate exercise and meditation, all while socializing in an environment that continually encourages positive mindsets and healthy friendships.
- Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinic, the oldest and largest podiatry practice in Central Florida, is also one of the largest podiatry practices nationwide. With over 21 physicians and 18 locations, we dominate foot health care in Central Florida.
- Carter Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider focused on delivering outcomes-based results and the highest quality of Home-Health, Hospice, At-Home Medical Equipment, and Pharmacy Services to thousands of clients in the comfort of their homes. They offer a patient-centered service with a focused "case-management" approach, allowing for a higher degree of care continuity, which ensures their clients continued wellness.
Alzheimer's and Dementia Organizations in Orlando
Florida Associations on Aging
Florida State Government
Veteran's Assistance in Central Florida
Reviews and Coordination of Senior Services
Support for People with Disabilities
Orlando Area Hospice Questions
Aging Well Network
Right at Home Orlando, along with other like minded businesses and individuals, have come together to help our senior community.
Precision Wellness Senior Advocacy