- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Perform personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living.
Caregivers needed in:
Orlando, Azalea Park, Baldwin Park, Bay Hill, Casselberry College Park Conway, Delaney, Downtown Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Gotha, Holden Heights, Hunter's Creek, Isleworth, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Eola, Lee Vista, Metro West, Oakland, Ocoee, Oviedo, Red Bug Lake Park, Sanford, Semoran, Slavia, SoDo Belle Isle, Thornton Park, Tuscawilla, University of Central Florida, Ventura, Walt Disney Resort Area, Waterford Lakes, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Springs and zip codes 32839,32825, 32808, 32805, 32804, 34787
- Personal hygiene (bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Ambulation-Assist as needed
- Meal preparation
- Driving to appointments (valid drivers license and insurance required/reimbursed for milage)
- Perform homemaking activities to provide a safe clean living environment which include (but are not limited to):
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Taking client to doctors appointments.
- Must have compassion, willing to work hard and be on time.
- Must have high school graduate or G.E.D
- Valid Drivers license and insurance
- Level II Background screening required
- Current CPR certificate required
- Ability to pass a drug test
- CNA certificate
- Opportunity to work for the premier home health company
- Competitive pay (weekly)
- Flexible scheduling
- Employer paid liability insurance
- Other coverage, rewards and incentives available
- L ive-in shifts available
- Experience with Alzheimer's and dementia is a plus
Welcome to come into the office from 9AM - 4PM to apply in person.
7065 Westpointe Blvd, Suite 309, Orlando, FL 32835