- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Perform personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living.
- Personal hygiene (bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Ambulation-Assist as needed
- Meal preparation
- Driving to appointments (valid drivers license and insurance required/reimbursed for milage)
- Perform homemaking activities to provide a safe clean living environment which include (but are not limited to):
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Taking client to doctors appointments.
- Must have compassion, willing to work hard and be on time.
- Must have high school graduate or G.E.D
- Valid Drivers license and insurance
- Level II Background screening required
- Current CPR certificate required
- Ability to pass a drug test
- CNA certificate
- Opportunity to work for the premier home health company
- Competitive pay (weekly)
- Flexible scheduling
- Employer paid liability insurance
- Other coverage, rewards and incentives available
- L ive-in shifts available
- Experience with Alzheimer's and dementia is a plus
Welcome to come into the office from 9AM - 4PM to apply in person.
7065 Westpointe Blvd, Suite 309, Orlando, FL 32835