Helping Orlando Seniors and Adults with Disabilities Transition Residences More Smoothly
Right at Home Orlando understands that a move can be a busy and even challenging time for new residents and their loved ones. Making the transition is often the hardest part of a good decision to move into a new home and community.
We can tailor a Right Move care package to incoming residents and their families. Right at Home's care services are ready to assist before, during and even after the move.
Meet our team
Learn more about our professional and caring team that are here to help you.
Before the Move
- Conversation and reminders about the move
- Organizing, clearing and preparation
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Companion care outside the home as needed
During the Move
- Companionship and calm, quiet activities
- Day of move assistance
- Stocking supplies and the comforts of home
- Facilitating introductions to the community
After the Move
- Navigating the new environment
- Companionship at first meals and activities
- One-on-one care as needed
- Communicating with loved ones about care