Compassionate, Caring, and Responsible
Here at Right at Home we are looking for hardworking individuals who have compassion, is understanding, has a smile on their face. Someone who is genuine and wants to be part of a team and make a difference in others lives.
A Right at Home Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Recognition
- Flexible Scheduling
- Learning new skills in the field of senior care
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and their families
- A bi-weekly drawing of gift cards
Communication and Ongoing Training Opportunities
We do hands on training and online training. Communication between caregiver and staff is close, staff helps you understand what is expected and the owner is always available to speak to.
We pay competitively ($11.00 - $12.25) depending on experience.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.