Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire CNA's or HHA's to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with exercises
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Light cleaning
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- CNA License or HHA Certificate
- One year experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile