Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire live-in Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. We have immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- CNA License or HHA Certificate
- One year of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile