Right at Home is seeking dependable, compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our clients. A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, errands, transportation to appointments, facility sitters, family respite care, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation, pass background check, drug screen, DMV check and TB test.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, a reliable auto with proof of auto insurance
- Two professional references