Right at Home is seeking dependable, compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our clients. A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, errands, transportation to appointments, facility sitters, family respite care, etc.
- Competitive Pay
- Training Programs
- Office Support 24/7
- Direct Deposit
- Simple IRA (after qualifying period)
- Flexible Schedule
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation, pass background check, drug screen, DMV check and TB test.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, a reliable auto with proof of auto insurance
- Two professional references
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.