Right at Home is seeking dependable, compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Male and female caregivers needed. Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Competitive Pay
- Training Programs
- Office Support 24/7
- Direct Deposit
- Simple IRA (after qualifying period)
- Flexible Schedule
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- One year experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course(preferred not required)
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable auto with proof of auto insurance
- Pass a Fingerprint check, TB test, DMV check and drug screen
- Two professional references
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.