Assists with general operations of the home care office, as assigned by the Office Manager.
- High school diploma.
- Home Care Agency experience required.
- Experience in computer data entry, accounting, related field or general office work.
- Additional business and computer courses.
According to HomeCare policies and procedures and under the direction of the Office Manager:
- Basic receptionist oriented duties
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail and messages
- Assists in taking Job Applications
- Prepares assessment packets
- Maintains inventory of office supplies/forms
- Maintains inventory control of medical supplies
- Maintains patient records
- Makes photocopies and faxes of information as indicated
- Assists with billing and receivables tasks as assigned
- Performs miscellaneous typing, data entry, filing, copying duties, etc.
- Completes data entry of patient/other information
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager/Adm/DOS
- Able to sit, stand or walk up to 8 hours per day.
- Able to communicate effectively in the office and on the telephone.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Compensation: $10 per hour, 12-15 hours per week.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.