Reports to: Business Operations Manager
At Right at Home You're More Than a "Number"
Right at Home invites and attracts only the best to our family. With us you are not just a number and a paycheck. We invest in team members who are committed to living our high standards, and who value professionalism, training, compassion and commitment to our clients and their clients' loved ones.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
From blogging to event coordination, the Marketing Assistant will learn what it’s like to promote and help manage one of the best home care brands in the world. Right at Home Pasadena is growing, and we are looking for someone to join our team and grow with us.
Becoming part of the growing Home Care industry is a wonderful opportunity of making a difference in the lives of seniors and caregivers and the community as a whole.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the hospital discharge planning personnel, skilled nursing, social services, physicians or physician's representative to facilitate safe discharge to home care services
- Maintain liaison relationships with referral sources providing information, and education on organization services and related areas
- Event creation, coordination and organization
- Learn and use Agency information systems to utilize pertinent information in the performance of job related responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complete all paperwork accurately and timely. Keep organized records and documentation for all referrals sources, profiles and all other client and relationship management material within ClearCare
- Basic filing and light accounting entry
- Minimum High School Education Equivalent
- Medical background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
The part-time position ranging between 25-30 hours per week that could possibly become full-time in the future.
The starting hourly salary for this role is $9-$10 per hour.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.