Right at Home Pasadena is committed to excellence in training that supports persons living with dementia. As Authorized Providers of the Dementia Live® Program, we empower our caregivers, families and local community with a transformative, first-hand dementia experience which heightens understanding, deepens empathy and elevates care.
As a family member or friend of someone with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, you shoulder a particularly heavy burden. Helping this person keep some sort of normalcy is key and the type of care needed is physically and emotionally demanding. Right at Home is here to help. Understanding that you are not alone is the first step.
- Over 4.5 million people in the U.S. have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
- About one in ten people over age 65 have the disease.
- Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia affect up to 50 percent of people over the age of 85.
The Right at Home Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care services:
- Familiar frame of reference
- Freedom to move about in a more familiar and unrestricted space
- A way to minimize those stresses that can aggravate the symptoms of dementia and the Alzheimer’s disease
- Daily orientation to time, place, person
- Continuity of daily routines and schedule
A Guide for Those Supporting Loves Ones With Dementia or Cognitive Change
Once you determine you need outside help, whether temporary respite assistance or a plan for ongoing support, Right at Home Pasadena can assess the needs of your family and your loved one to create a person-centered care plan to fit the unique circumstances of your family.Download the Free Guide
Alzheimer's Care Information and Resources
- More than six million people in the U.S. and U.K. are living with Alzheimer's or dementia.
- About one in ten people over the age of 65 have Alzheimer's and the disease affects more than 50 percent of people over the age of 85.
- For a great resource on coping with Alzheimer's or dementia in your family, visit the caregiving section of the Alzheimer’s Association website.