A homemaker/companion provides essential help with meal planning, preparation and necessary kitchen clean up. Our caregivers are also responsible for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment ensuring the home is safe from falls and fires. Incidental light housekeeping is required from time to time.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Works as escort to doctors office and beauty salon.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate required
- Minimum of three years verifiable experience.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Please call our Recruitment and Applicant Support Hotline at (626) 584-8140 with questions or start the application process directly by hitting the button below.