In-Home Personal Care | CNA | Companion Care PositionsRight at Home is a family owned rapidly expanding agency proud to be serving the Island of Oahu's Kupuna (elder) with our quality in-home assistance. Right at Home is a locally owned and affiliated with a well-established, well-regarded, world-wide in-home company that started in 1995. We're hiring; full-time, part-time & stand-by caregivers.
The hiring process is quick, and we can have a new caregiver active very soon after they complete the application process. A CNA license is optional; however, new Hawaii State regulations requires documentation of CNA or equivalent training to qualify for Personal Care assignments. Our Companion/Home Health Care requirement is at least one year's experience. For the record, we'll always be hiring.
Right at Home’s Mission: To improve the quality of life for those we serve.
For the right person, there will probably never be another job that compares to this amazing Care Provider, CNA opportunity. There’s nothing like integrating the aloha lifestyle with one’s occupation. Contributing to another’s well-being is probably the most gratifying experience one can have in life. Being humbled in the process leads to a self-fulfilling appreciation like none other, for the right person, Right at Home apply today; /pearl-city/jobs
Right at Home employees can expect;
- The highest level of evidenced-based, best practice training.
- Professional supervision/support 24/7 from leads that possess the same compassion as those they hire.
- Four hours Minimum and twelve hours maximum shift range.
- Choice of shift and clients on the island of Oahu.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Competitive pay rates with generous incentive bonuses. Note; at Right at Home it pays to learn.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
Caregiver Testimonial (from Right at Home’s Caregiver/CNA’s Monthly Satisfaction Surveys):
Why did you choose to work for Right at Home?
- ‘It makes me feel good to know I am helping people. Especially elders.’
- ‘I would refer someone to Right at Home because they are a very compassionate & caring agency.’
- ‘Management is very communicative & they appreciate their employees' mental health & well-being.’
- ‘They don't take in any clients who are violent or aggressive, so the shifts are safe, and staff are valued.’
- ‘Right at Home management is understanding & flexible, within reason. They’re the best employer ever.
- I’ve recommended them to friends who all report loving their Right at Home employment experience.’
- ‘Being a Right at Home Caregiver makes me feel valued & accomplished. Its fulfilling to know I can help my clients and that I'm part of an incredible agency like Right at Home.’
- ‘I feel respected, valued, needed and wanted by the Right at Home management, my kupuna clients & their families & that’s a great feeling.’
How would you rate your comfort level in voicing your ideas and opinions with Management?
‘I feel very at ease talking to management, they’re always available, approachable, open, honest & respectful. I feel I can talk to them when things get hard.’
How would you rate your employer's ability to properly match you with a client?
- ‘Whenever Right at Home management assigns me a client, they turn out to be just right for me. It always turns out to be a good fit. They’re very good at matching us with our clients. This is another reason this is the perfect job for me.’
- ‘When I go to a home I haven't worked with before, one of the Right at Home managers will always be there to introduce me to the client & their family. Management reviews the client’s schedule, gives me a tour of the home making sure that I’m prepared to preform my duties. Right at Home is very thoughtful & I feel well supported & ready for the client shifts they assign me.’
Right at Home will contact on-line applicants within 24 business hours.