Hiring CNAs on Oahu
Right at Home is an Island family owned in-home Care Provider / CNA Eldercare agency that values; Social justice, Meaningfulness, Growth& Wellness.
Best fit for Clients and Caregivers / CNA is always our goal. Right at Home on Oahu is looking for Caregivers / CNA's who are:
- Compassionate individuals
- Desiring a rewarding career Focused on enhancing & Improving the lives of elders
Aging in place is a rapidly growing field. Right at Home is in the right place at the right time, with the right care, Right at Home.
A CNA Care provider job promises to be meaningful, challenging & rewarding. Growth opportunities are endless. Some Care Providers study to be CNA's & Nurses while working for Right at Home. We grow with our Caregivers growth.
Students welcomed to apply:
Imagine hands-on learning while you study! Qualified Care Providers & CNA's will find fulfillment through their efforts working with the medically challenged in their recovery or living out their lives in as comfortable an environment as possible.
For the right person, there will probably be no other job that compares to this amazing Care Provider / CNA opportunity.
- Right at Home employees receive the highest level of training and 24/7 supervision support.
- There's an extensive on-line training available in addition to the hands-on training.
- Professional supervision support 24/7.
- Right at Home is currently hiring part time and full time Caregivers and CNAs.
- We are a rapidly growing in-home eldercare agency on the island of Oahu.
- Scheduling flexibility, RaH will work around your school, family and even other jobs!
- Full and part-time shifts available anytime of the day or night.
- RaH Shift minimum; 4 hours, maximum; 12 hours.
- Assignment choice; based on skills/talents/preferences, location range & schedule.
- Note; Right at Home serves the entire island of Oahu.
- Competitive pay rates with bonuses.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
Caregiver Companion Care, CNA (Personal Care) duties include:
- Implementing client care plan and documenting outcomes.
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers.
- ROM exercises
- Assisting with ADLs; grooming, bathing and dressing as needed.
- Basic food preparation & clean up.
- Could include grocery shopping.
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to doctor's appointments, and other outings.
- Monitoring health,
- documenting, informing supervisor and treatment team of anything significant.
- Calling 911 if needed.
- Being compassionate, caring within; ethical, professional, respectful, friendly boundaries.
- Building an atmosphere of wellness, trust and confidence for Right at Home clients.
CNA (Personal Care) duties, in addition to the above Caregiver Companion Care duties:
- Hands-on support. Such as...
- Incontinence care
- Other personal care needs noted in client's care plan
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least one year care providing / CNA experience.
- Proof of citizenship or valid work visa.
- 18 or older.
- High school degree
- or G.E.D. certificate.
- Valid driver's license preferred,
- Valid auto insurance,
- Good drivers record & pass a background check.
- English proficient.
- Able to safely at least lift 50 pounds.
- CPR/First Aid certification before starting.
- TB screening cleared