Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home Maumee is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support. We deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients by hiring the highest possible quality individuals to care for them."The help that they send is exceptional. They are very caring people, and they like to help people. They like making friends with me instead of just doing the job. They have a personal touch that makes me feel like I have someone to call if I need something.” - Phyllis, Maumee, Ohio
We value our Right at Home caregivers and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home Maumee.
Why is Right at Home Maumee the Right Fit For You?
WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS
Available Shifts: Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings
Right At Home is looking for HHAs, CNAs, STNAs for immediate shifts — Companion Caregivers welcomed
- Competitive Salary With Higher Weekend Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling options
- Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Opportunity for employee advancement
- Paid Time Off for full time employees
- 24 Hour Caregiver Support
- Start ASAP – Paid Orientation held weekly
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For in a Caregiver?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
Who Are Some Excellent Candidates:
• Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
• Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
• A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
• Professional caregiving background
• Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Right at Home University is an online system offering more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education and professional development opportunities. Through Right at Home University – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
Right at Home Specialized Programs