Personal Care Aides - Perrysburg
The Personal Care Assistant provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
Why is Right at Home the Right Fit for You?
- Competitive Salary with Higher Weekend Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
- Opportunity for Employee Advancement
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Employee
- Shift differential for night shift
- Start ASAP
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Meal preparation
- Other activities to include light housekeeping tasks that will facilitate the client's self-care at home.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Shift times and days vary with client's needs.