CAREGIVERS, STNAs, CNAs, HHAs in Clyde
Do you have experience caring for the elderly and love it? We are looking for compassionate people to assist clients in their homes with personal care, meals, housekeeping, transportation, and companionship. Hiring caregivers in Perrysburg, Maumee, Woodville, Fremont, Findlay, Clyde, Bowling Green, Bellevue, Arlington and Fostoria.
Why is Right at Home the Right Fit For You?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible scheduling options
- Sign-On bonus
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off for full time employees
- Start ASAP – Paid Orientation held weekly
1. Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
2. Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
3. Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with change of ostomy appliances
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
4. Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
1. 1+ years of experience in Caregiving Field
2. Car Ins, Diploma/GED
3. Reliable Transportation
4. Able to Pass a Drug Screen & Background Check
5. One Photo ID (Driver’s License or ID card), Social Security Card, Resident card if NOT a U.S. citizen
6. Caring, Compassionate & Dependable