Caregivers, STNAs, CNAs, HHAs (Elmore)
The Personal Care Assistant provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
Why is Right at Home the Right Fit For You?
- Competitive Salary with Higher Weekend Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Opportunity for Employee Advancement
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Employee
- Shift differential for night shift
- Start ASAP
Performs personal care activities contained in a written assignment by the Supervisor which includes but is not limited to, assisting the client with activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Meal Preparation
- Other activities to include: light housekeeping tasks that will facilitate the client's self-care at home.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in health care (STNA, CNA, HHA)
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Primarily works in client's place of residence; travel may be required.
- Shift times and days vary with clients needs.