Hiring Personal and Companion Caregivers
Immediate openings for Companion Caregivers and Personal Caregivers! All shifts! Weekly Pay!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in people’s lives? Right at Home has a great opportunity for you to serve a population who needs you right now!
#BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver!
We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By joining the Right At Home team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working for one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
We are looking for reliable individuals who have a passion to serve and help others, can work in a fast-paced environment, and have exceptional skills in communication, organization and making decisions.
Here's why Caregivers like working for Right at Home:
- FREE access for you and your family to 24/7 Telemedicine! NO WAIT!!
- Competitive Pay
- Premium Pay for Holidays
- Flexible scheduling with Work/Life balance
- Paid Time Off!!!
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- AMAZING company culture with easy access to leadership
- Discount programs available for prescriptions, cell phone, and a lot more!
- PAID orientation and training
- PAID travel time in between clients
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal and companion care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Ready to start work ASAP
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide certification is a plus
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online below or give us a call at (614) 452-4045 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.
*If you need assistance with the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting us. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.