Right at Home in Fife provides skilled care and non-medical services that allow seniors throughout Pierce County to remain in their homes. To promote our value of excellent customer service, we are seeking a Caregiver Specialist to provide On-Call weekend support as needed for clients.
The Right at Home Caregiver Specialist position is compensated with a fixed guaranteed stipend and an On-Call hourly wage for all hours spent working. On-Call hours are Friday 5pm - Monday 8:30am (number of weekends worked per month is based on need and availability).
**MUST LIVE IN PIERCE COUNTY**
Caregiver Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Be available to work as a caregiver during on-call period
- Activities of Daily Living and iADL support
- Transportation of Clients if necessary
- Must not refuse any work assignments during your On-Call period (5pm Friday -- 8:30am Monday)
- Own a car and be willing to travel anywhere within Right at Home's Pierce County territory (south of Renton)
Caregiver Specialist Job Requirements:
- Washington State CNA or HCA License – Must have Nurse Delegation Certificate
- Required to be available to work 5pm Friday through 8:30am Monday during the weekend you are On-Call.
- Answer voice mail or text message within 15 minutes while On-Call, and Report to work within 1-hour notice during your On-Call period
- Must answer office staff telephone calls or return a voicemail or text message within 2 hours outside your On-Call period
- Possess reliable transportation suitable to transport clients, maintain a valid driver's license and auto insurance
Caregiver Specialist Compensation:
- $110 (Guarantee Period: 5PM Friday - 8:30AM Monday)
- $15 Per Hour for time worked during On-Call Period