A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Right at Home Pierce County is hiring a local private duty nurse (LPN) to assist our home health clients throughout King, Snohomish and Pierce counties. Position is part-time and duties include medication management, wound care, trach/vent care and more. Must live in the Puget Sound area and own a reliable vehicle.
- Perform comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of client status (includes physical, psychosocial and environmental parameters)
- Develop individualized plan of care
- Provide skilled interventions aimed at achieving realistic outcomes, including Wound Care, Medication Management, Trach/Vent Care, and Infusion Therapy
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice
- Communicate effectively regarding patient's condition
- Use professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate
- Current LPN license with CPR Certification
- Current TB test results and HBV vaccine
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working with diverse population
- Experienced nurses and new grads welcome
- Passion to help older adults and those with disabilities
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Valid driver's license and insured automobile
- TOP Pay based on experience and skills!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(K) + Company Matching
- Overtime and Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Local Office & Local Support - Ready to Assist You
- Bi-weekly Paycheck, Direct Deposit
- Flexible Hours
- Choose Shifts that Fit YOUR Schedule
- Travel Time Between Clients
- Caregiver of the Month Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program