A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
Right at Home Pierce County is hiring a local private duty Registered Nurse to assist our home health clients throughout King, Snohomish and Pierce counties. Duties include medication management, wound care, trach/vent care and more.
We have an immediate need for part-time skilled infusion and nursing services including Immune Globulin, placement of peripheral IV access, access and care of implanted ports, PICC line maintenance and drawing lab specimens per orders.
Trained by our Director of Nursing. Flexible hours and work close to where you live!
Private Duty RN Responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of client status
- Develop individualized plan of care
- Provide Wound Care, Medication Management and Trach/Vent Care
- One-on-one Home Infusion Therapy. Experience caring for ports and maintaining PICC lines
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice
- Communicate effectively regarding patient's condition
- Use professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate
Private Duty RN Qualifications
- Active WA state Nursing License (RN)
- Minimum of 1 year experience: Skilled Infusion Therapy
- TOP Pay based on experience and skills!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(K) + Company Matching
- Overtime and Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Local Office & Local Support - Ready to Assist You
- Bi-weekly Paycheck, Direct Deposit
- Flexible Hours
- Choose Shifts that Fit YOUR Schedule
- Travel Time Between Clients
- Caregiver of the Month Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program