Right at Home Pierce County is hiring a local private duty Registered Nurse to assist our home health clients throughout King, Snohomish and Pierce counties. Duties include medication management, wound care, trach/vent care and more.
We have an immediate need for part-time skilled infusion and nursing services including Immune Globulin, placement of peripheral IV access, access and care of implanted ports, PICC line maintenance and drawing lab specimens per orders.
Trained by our Director of Nursing. Flexible hours and work close to where you live!
Private Duty RN Responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of client status
- Develop individualized plan of care
- Provide Wound Care, Medication Management and Trach/Vent Care
- One-on-one Home Infusion Therapy. Experience caring for ports and maintaining PICC lines
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice
- Communicate effectively regarding patient's condition
- Use professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate
Private Duty RN Qualifications
- Active WA state Nursing License (RN)
- Minimum of 1 year experience: Skilled Infusion Therapy
Private Duty RN Benefits
- Flexible hours (mostly daytime)
- Bi-Weekly pay / Direct deposit
- Free Continuing Education
- Work close to home
- 401(K) and Medical